- Music studio hits the right note with Shadow Housing Minister
- Government-backed social incubator will help hatch enterprises of the future
- Customer First - bank holiday closures
- ‘Inspirational’ housing worker in the running for national award
- Budding ramblers invited to take first step to fitness at walking group
Christmas and New Year opening times
The Customer First contact centre which deals with enquires from all members of the Accord Group (except Fry Housing Trust) will be closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Customer First will re-open temporarily on Thursday, 27 December, Friday 28 December and Monday, 31 December from 10am to 2pm to handle emergency enquiries.
An emergency out-of-hours service will be available at all other times by calling 0300 111 7000. Please remember the emergency out-of-hours service is there to assist with emergency repairs and/or serious incidents of anti-social behaviour.
Customer First will re-open fully from 8am on Wednesday, 2 January and we expect to be very busy, especially between the hours of 9am to 2pm.
We strongly advise that all non-emergency enquiries are emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid any delays in getting through to the team.
Child poverty campaign to launch with festive meal for 30 families
Residents urged to log-on to free internet training ahead of benefit changes